Monday, October 10, 2011

Puzzle Bobble

The other day, I was just looking for an app in the iTunes store, I accidentally stumbled my way to a game call 'Puzzle Bobble' (made by Taito).  Are you familiar with this game? It use to be on 'SEGA' console or Playstation 1 if I'm not mistaken (nowadays, you can find this game anywhere, in android or even in iPhone).  I remember, I play this game a lot with my little brother when I was areound 10 years old.

 

The objective of the game is simple, you have to break all of the marbles by shooting them with the same marble color.  The marbles will break when there are 3 or more marbles sitting together in the same color.  Being a kid at that time, I think I was drawned by the beautiful color the marbles have.  They are all shiny, highly saturated and bright colored marbles.  I really find it so appealing.  Perhaps that's why they make games, candies or any product for children with a lot of bright shiny color.

No comments:

Post a Comment